Below are links to professional organizations and national resources regarding trauma-informed best practices. These resources offer information for parents and professionals alike and have been selected by the TIPPS team for their relevance to trauma-informed care.
Have you recently participated in a TIPPS presentation or training session? On this page, please find additional resources that may be useful in trauma-informed practice.
- 12 Core Concepts: Concepts for Understanding Traumatic Stress Responses in Children and Families
- Strategies for Planning Self Care
- Supporting Children During Coronavirus (COVID 19)
- Helping Children with Traumatic Separation or Traumatic Grief Related to COVID-19
- The Traumatic Impact of COVID-19 on Children and Families: Current Perspectives from the NCTSN