Sign Ups Will Resume Soon!
Complete our short registration questionnaire and our TIPPS team will send free resources, toys, and materials hand selected for your family and for your child's developmental stages. These resources are shipped directly to your home and made freely available to Mississippi families through a partnership with the MS Department of Human Services.
What you'll get:
- Toys designed to promote brain development (for younger children) or games for families to play together (for older children)
- Books appropriate to your child's developmental age
- Posters, stickers, magnets, and publications about keeping families connected
- One Positive Coping toolkit with toys and resources for self-care and stress relief
- One Positive Parenting toolkit with toys and resources for reinforcing positive child behavior
- Access to child development professionals to answer questions or offer resources for your family